From: "John Beckwith"
To: "MARC"
Sent: Wednesday January 8 2020 7:51:16PM
Subject: [marchq] Wednesday Net Results

Greetings,

So, an interesting net.   We worked the local SoCal analog repeater and had 3 checkin’s.   And “simultaneously” ran a net on the Yaesu Fusion system through the room I managed to get setup.  We had 2 checkin’s there from Selah, Washington and Prescott Valley, Arizona on the Fusion net.

Thanks to all for checking in.  We hope to find a way that everyone can check in together and hear each other, so we’re still working on that, including DMR as well.

Have a great week and hope to see the SoCal members at the meeting this Saturday at Marie Callendars in Orange, Ca.

John, N6JCB
Westchester, CA

John Beckwith

Glad it worked out as well as it did.   Now gotta make it better....

Thanks,

John
jbeckwit47@...

On Jan 8, 2020, at 8:12 PM, Rod Rath <rrath@...> wrote:

John, you did a great job from what I could hear on Fusion.

Thank you for the opportunity to be able to check in.

Rod Rath kc7vqr
Selah, WA.