Topics

Website/Newsletter Update

John Beckwith

Greetings,

Just to let everyone know - I’ve added the latest newsletters to the MARC website, so they’re live and available.   Just go to:  https://marc-hq.org and click on the link on the left for the newsletters.

You can also go to the MARC Groups.io site (https://marchq.groups.io/g/main/topics) and select Files on the left and see the latest newsletters there as well.

As usual - let me know if you see any problems or have any comments or suggestions.

Have a great week.

Thanks,

John, N6JCB
MARC Secretary, Acting
Westchester, CA

One more point - if anyone has any events they already know the dates for - send them to me and I’ll get them on the Calendar.   Again, the calendar is on the website, so you can scroll through to see what’s coming up.

On the left side of the website is a summary of the next several events that are coming up.

Thanks,

John, N6JCB
MARC Secretary, Acting
Westchester, CA

On Sep 16, 2019, at 12:46 PM, John Beckwith via Groups.Io <jbeckwit47@...> wrote:

Greetings,

Just to let everyone know - I’ve added the latest newsletters to the MARC website, so they’re live and available.   Just go to:  https://marc-hq.org and click on the link on the left for the newsletters.

You can also go to the MARC Groups.io site (https://marchq.groups.io/g/main/topics) and select Files on the left and see the latest newsletters there as well.

As usual - let me know if you see any problems or have any comments or suggestions.

Have a great week.

Thanks,

John, N6JCB
MARC Secretary, Acting
Westchester, CA

John Reynolds

Thanks John

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

[...]

Mark Kanzler

perfect, as it should be.

zippy

Mark Kanzler, Ham on a Hog KE6ZRP Echolink node KE6ZRP-L, 2016 Harley Davidson Electra Glide

On Monday, September 16, 2019, 01:46:40 PM MDT, John Beckwith <jbeckwit47@...> wrote:

Greetings,

Just to let everyone know - I’ve added the latest newsletters to the MARC website, so they’re live and available.   Just go to:  https://marc-hq.org and click on the link on the left for the newsletters.

You can also go to the MARC Groups.io site (https://marchq.groups.io/g/main/topics) and select Files on the left and see the latest newsletters there as well.

As usual - let me know if you see any problems or have any comments or suggestions.

Have a great week.

Thanks,

John, N6JCB
MARC Secretary, Acting
Westchester, CA

Timothy Lindstrom

 good morning,

where do I send my news from the Tundra?

thanks

100,000 BMW Prayer Miles by Timothy Lindstrom, www.smashwords.com

John Beckwith

Tim,

I can’t speak for the Newsletter editor about sending directly to him, but you’re welcome to use the MARC e-mail address that I setup and is posted under the Contact link on the website - marcradiohq@....   That goes to a couple of us and we’ll ensure it gets to the editor.

Hope this helps - and thanks for all your contributions.  Very much appreciated.

On Sep 17, 2019, at 5:16 AM, Timothy Lindstrom <ab0tstim@...> wrote:

 good morning,

where do I send my news from the Tundra?

thanks

100,000 BMW Prayer Miles by Timothy Lindstrom, www.smashwords.com

Jeff Gallagher

Tim,

You can still send it directly to me at ocod44@.... I still construct the newsletter and John proofread and posts it to the website for me.

Regards,

Jeff Gallagher WB6ALR
Commander, Albert E. Schwab Post 555
(714) 206-6398
www.AmericanLegionPost555.com

"If you can't annoy someone with what you write, I think there's little point in writing." - Kingsley Amis, British Novelist, 1971.

--
Jeff KB6SUP
Tustin , CA

Mark Kanzler

I just forwarded your message to Jeff Gallagher, who is the editor of the newsletter, and to you so that you have his address. Hope you and your family are doing well.

On Tuesday, September 17, 2019, 06:18:15 AM MDT, Timothy Lindstrom <ab0tstim@...> wrote:

 good morning,

where do I send my news from the Tundra?

thanks

100,000 BMW Prayer Miles by Timothy Lindstrom, www.smashwords.com

Timothy Lindstrom

Greetings from the Tundra.. 80 degrees last night... Mosquitos are coming out again.  OK... thanks for the info.

100,000 BMW Prayer Miles by Timothy Lindstrom, www.smashwords.com

I just forwarded your message to Jeff Gallagher, who is the editor of the newsletter, and to you so that you have his address. Hope you and your family are doing well.

zippy

Mark Kanzler, Ham on a Hog KE6ZRP Echolink node KE6ZRP-L, 2016 Harley Davidson Electra Glide

On Tuesday, September 17, 2019, 06:18:15 AM MDT, Timothy Lindstrom <ab0tstim@...> wrote:

 good morning,

where do I send my news from the Tundra?

thanks

100,000 BMW Prayer Miles by Timothy Lindstrom, www.smashwords.com

John Beckwith

“Tundra”?  "Mosquitos”?  "80 Degrees”?  Sounds like Fairbanks Alaska in the Summer….lol

John, N6JCB
Westchester, CA