Topics

Tour de Cure Inland Empire

John Reynolds

Hello All This weekend MARC will be working with the MS group for the Bay 2 Bay MA 150 I hope the weather is good and that we have a large turn out for both the MS and our MARC group.

MARC has committed to one more event this year, The Inland Empire Tour de Cure on Saturday 17 November 2018. https://iediabetes.org/event/2018-tour-de-cure-inland-empire/. Check out the web site and please let me know if you can be available to help with this event. I do not have a sign up sheet for this event however one will be created as you respond and I will contact each volunteer with more information as I obtain it. I have a committee meeting with the IE tour on Monday 22 October 2018.

..
John F. Reynolds
President MARC
Rialto, CA

Jeff Gallagher

John,

Count julie and me in.

Jeff Gallagher KB6SUP
Sgt., E-4, USAF '72-'76
Honorably Discharged, Honored to Serve
Past President, Chapter 555
American Legion Riders
www.lesstraveledroadsgw.wordpress.com

"If you can't annoy somebody with what you write, I think there is little point in writing." Kingsley Amis, British novelist, 1971

--
Jeff KB6SUP
Tustin , CA

John Beckwith

It’s on my calendar.   Might have to work out some overnight accommodations - that’s a long way from where I live….:-)

John, N6JCB
Westchester, CA