Topics

Test

Michael Rickey (AF6FB)

This is a test to see how the footer works.

Jeff Gallagher

It's adjustable?

Jeff Gallagher KB6SUP
Sgt. E-4 USAF '72-'76
Honorably Discharged, Honored to Serve

"If you can't annoy someone with what you write, I think there's little point in writing." - Kingsley Amis, British Novelist, 1971.

On Mon, Jul 23, 2018, 4:03 PM Michael Rickey (AF6FB) <michael.rickey@...> wrote:
This is a test to see how the footer works.

Michael Rickey (AF6FB)

Yes,
If you go to the footer of this message, you will see a "your subscription" link. Follow it and you can edit your signature and mail delivery options.

I was actually trying to get an image of the message footer so I could explain the links on the List Server page of the web site.

I see that I need to set my own signature...

73