Topics

September Newsletter

Michael Rickey (AF6FB)

Good Morning All,
I just received the September newsletter from our editor, Mark Kanzler. You can find it on the Newsletters page of the web site.

http://marc-hq.org/club/newsletters/

Please let me know if you have any questions about the site.

BTW, I am going to send this same message to the old mail list as well, so you will receive it twice. Sorry.

--
Michael AF6FB
http://af6fb.net

John Beckwith

Nice job and thanks to both Mark and Michael for the website and newsletter.

Thanks,

John, N6JCB
Westchester, CA

On Sep 10, 2018, at 9:22 AM, Michael Rickey (AF6FB) <michael.rickey@...> wrote:

Good Morning All,
I just received the September newsletter from our editor, Mark Kanzler. You can find it on the Newsletters page of the web site.

http://marc-hq.org/club/newsletters/

Please let me know if you have any questions about the site.

BTW, I am going to send this same message to the old mail list as well, so you will receive it twice. Sorry.

--
Michael AF6FB
http://af6fb.net

Ginger White

Yep, received it twice, a good test to see if everything was working!

Thanks to all.

Ginger

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”
Dr. Seuss