Topics

Saturday meeting/MARC net

John Reynolds

The MARC net on 7 Nov was a bust. I hope the meeting this Saturday is better, it will be at the Katella Grill, 1325 W. Katella, orange. this is about 5 blocks east of the 57 freeway on Katella or 1.5 miles east of the 55 freeway. If you don't see it on the north east corner it is across the street from the Ford dealer. I Hope Mijo and I will see you there. Breakfast at 8 AM and the meeting will start soon after.

..
John F. Reynolds
President MARC
Rialto, CA

Jeff Gallagher

Unfortunately, I can't make it as I'll be out of town this weekend. I will be back in time for the next event.

Regards,

Jeff Gallagher KB6SUP
Sgt. E-4 USAF '72-'76
Honorably Discharged, Honored to Serve

"If you can't annoy someone with what you write, I think there's little point in writing." - Kingsley Amis, British Novelist, 1971.

--
Jeff KB6SUP
Tustin , CA