From: John Beckwith <jbeckwit47@...>
Date: 9/13/19 12:13 (GMT-08:00)
To: MARC <marchq@groups.io>
Subject: [marchq] Sale! - T-Shirts, Polos, Windshield Covers etc.

Greetings,

For the SoCal MARC folks that may be at tomorrow’s meeting - I’ll have all our shirts etc. on hand - and everything is marked down 50%.

So, grab your piggy bank and plan to pick up a good deal on MARC Logo gear.

See you tomorrow….

Carlos Varon

Can I order to be shipped to NY if any items are left?
Thank You
Carlos-K2LCV
Queens, NY

Sent from myMail for iOS

Saturday, September 14, 2019, 8:01 AM +0900 from Johnw5jfr@... <Johnw5jfr@...>:

Looking forward to the meeting

From: John Beckwith <jbeckwit47@...>
Date: 9/13/19 12:13 (GMT-08:00)
To: MARC <marchq@groups.io>

Greetings,

For the SoCal MARC folks that may be at tomorrow’s meeting - I’ll have all our shirts etc. on hand - and everything is marked down 50%.

So, grab your piggy bank and plan to pick up a good deal on MARC Logo gear.

See you tomorrow….

Carlos Varon

Thank you sir.
If you can resend the pdf , I will re-examine. Presently in Japan and internet access and WiFi is wonky.
‘73
Carlos-K2LCV

Sent from myMail for iOS