Topics

Ride Planning app for Motorcycles

Michael Rickey (AF6FB)

I came across this app recently. It's an app (for both Android and iOS) that helps you plan, share, and track your rides. It looks interesting.

Not sure that it can help with our events. But, I thought some of you might be interested.

Learn more at: https://rever.co

---
Please don't forget to sign up for the new list server. Visit https://marc-hq.org/club/listserver/ for details.
---

Michael Rickey - AF6FB
949-298-0529 (voice, sms, allo, duo)

--
Michael AF6FB
http://af6fb.net

Ginger White

Thanks for sendinng this out, Michael!
Ginger

On Mon, Aug 20, 2018 at 13:18, Michael Rickey (AF6FB)
<michael.rickey@...> wrote:
I came across this app recently. It's an app (for both Android and iOS) that helps you plan, share, and track your rides. It looks interesting.

Not sure that it can help with our events. But, I thought some of you might be interested.

Learn more at: https://rever.co

---
Please don't forget to sign up for the new list server. Visit https://marc-hq.org/club/listserver/ for details.
---

Michael Rickey - AF6FB
949-298-0529 (voice, sms, allo, duo)

--
Michael AF6FB
http://af6fb.net

Jeff Gallagher

Looks interesting.  I've been working with Wolfpack for the past year.  A bit buggy but I like the radar feature that lets you know the relative position of everyone in your ride.

Regards,

Jeff Gallagher KB6SUP
Sgt., E-4, USAF '72-'76
Honorably Discharged, Honored to Serve
Past President, Chapter 555
American Legion Riders
www.lesstraveledroadsgw.wordpress.com

"If you can't annoy somebody with what you write, I think there is little point in writing." Kingsley Amis, British novelist, 1971

On Mon, Aug 20, 2018, 1:18 PM Michael Rickey (AF6FB) <michael.rickey@...> wrote:
I came across this app recently. It's an app (for both Android and iOS) that helps you plan, share, and track your rides. It looks interesting.

Not sure that it can help with our events. But, I thought some of you might be interested.

Learn more at: https://rever.co

---
Please don't forget to sign up for the new list server. Visit https://marc-hq.org/club/listserver/ for details.
---

Michael Rickey - AF6FB
949-298-0529 (voice, sms, allo, duo)

--
Michael AF6FB
http://af6fb.net

--
Jeff KB6SUP
Tustin , CA

Michael Rickey (AF6FB)

Rever has a feature like that as well.

On Mon, Aug 20, 2018 at 11:20 PM Jeff <ocpd44@...> wrote:
[...]

Just realizedI installed it awhile back but never owned it up.