Topics

News of the day

John Reynolds

Hello all. Looks like we have received some bad news. John, KC6ZOZ, has informed me that the Mimi's on Euclid, where we were meeting, has closed for good(or bad). There are a couple of options that we are looking into so please stand by for updates. I will send more as soon as I have a new meeting place lined up.

..
John F. Reynolds
President MARC
Rialto, CA

John Beckwith

Thanks for the update - and thanks for work on finding us a meeting place.,

On Oct 30, 2018, at 9:38 PM, John W5JFR <Johnw5jfr@...> wrote:

Hello all.  Looks like we have received some bad news.  John, KC6ZOZ, has informed me that the Mimi's on Euclid, where we were meeting, has closed for good(or bad).  There are a couple of options that we are looking into so please stand by for updates.  I will send more as soon as I have a new meeting place lined up.

..
John F. Reynolds
President MARC
Rialto, CA

Jeff Gallagher

Wow, didn't see that one coming. I'll check around here for suitable places.

Jeff Gallagher KB6SUP
Sgt. E-4 USAF '72-'76
Honorably Discharged, Honored to Serve

"If you can't annoy someone with what you write, I think there's little point in writing." - Kingsley Amis, British Novelist, 1971.

--
Jeff KB6SUP
Tustin , CA

Rich Lewis

Check out Kenos at a Palma and Magnolia. I go there with another group on the first Saturday and we've had good service.

Rich Lewis

Hello all.  Looks like we have received some bad news.  John, KC6ZOZ, has informed me that the Mimi's on Euclid, where we were meeting, has closed for good(or bad).  There are a couple of options that we are looking into so please stand by for updates.  I will send more as soon as I have a new meeting place lined up.

..
John F. Reynolds
President MARC
Rialto, CA

Ginger White

Hi to John R and all,

Well, dang, that didn't last long!

Not sure of locations, but there may be a Panera Bread we could meet up at? Many of them have a meeting room available.

Ginger White

Rod Rath

Sorry to hear that, or, maybe not.

There is a place here called Minors and they have one of the biggest burgers in town. The service is great and the food is good and some what reasonably priced.

Yes there is a but. But, it is in Yakima Wa. (hi hi)

Wish I lived closer.

Rod Rath kc7vqr

John Beckwith

Works for me - as long as there isn’t any white stuff laying around ….. (ditto Hi Hi)

John, N6JCB
Westchester, CA