Topics

NET tonight

Mark Kanzler

I am sorry for getting this info out so late.  We have been given permission to have a net for MARC tonight at 7:15 pm local time in Los Angeles.  We will be using the PAPA system of repeaters in the So. California area.  Here is a list of repeaters that you can use to check in to the Net tonight at 7:15 pm.
Frequencies:
  • Oat Mtn 446.580- 127.3 San Gabriel Valley
  • Santiago 446.760- 127.3 OC, LA, Inland Empire
  • Thousand Oaks 446.320- 156.7 Thousand Oaks and parts of Oxnard and Ventura
  • Mt Wilson 445.240- 127.3

Other ways to join:
  • IRLP Node 7666
  • Echolink Conference *PAPA*
  • AllStar Node 49171
I will be asking N6JCB to host the net if possible, otherwise I will give it a try.  Let's see if this works for this month.

REMEMBER, WE HAVE A MONTHLY MARC MEETING THIS SATURDAY AT MARIE CALLENDARS IN ORANGE.  Due to a family issue, there will NOT be a raffle at the meeting, and the prizes will be used at the March meeting.

Thanks

Mark, KE6ZRP
zippy

Mark Kanzler, Ham on a Hog KE6ZRP , 2016 Harley Davidson Electra Glide

Rich Lewis

I'll try and check in tonight but I have a Legion meeting at that same time. If I can I'll try it through the Echolink. In any case, I plan on seeing you on Saturday.

Rich Lewis