Topics

NET

Jeff Gallagher

I'm sure Michael would be happy to give a presentation.

Jeff Gallagher WB6ALR
Sgt., E-4, USAF '72-'76
Honorably Discharged, Honored to Serve

www.lesstraveledroadsgw.wordpress.com

"If you can't annoy somebody with what you write, I think there is little point in writing." Kingsley Amis, British novelist, 1971

On Thu, Oct 10, 2019, 7:53 AM <johnw5jfr@...> wrote:
I to am in the uninformed about the micro node.  We shall check with someone that knows how to use it, howevr if you hear the repeater it announces that the link is down.  ????

John F. Reynolds President MARC Rialto, CA

--
Jeff KB6SUP
Tustin , CA

Michael Rickey (AF6FB)

I have not used one of the Nano-Node devices before. I assume you are asking about this one as it provides IRLP/Echolink capabilities.

I can, however, explain it.

This video, although jittery, shows how the device works.

Michael Rickey - AF6FB
949-298-0529 (voice, sms, duo)

On Thu, Oct 10, 2019 at 11:12 AM Jeff Gallagher <ocpd44@...> wrote:
I'm sure Michael would be happy to give a presentation.

Jeff Gallagher WB6ALR
Sgt., E-4, USAF '72-'76
Honorably Discharged, Honored to Serve

www.lesstraveledroadsgw.wordpress.com

"If you can't annoy somebody with what you write, I think there is little point in writing." Kingsley Amis, British novelist, 1971

On Thu, Oct 10, 2019, 7:53 AM <johnw5jfr@...> wrote:
I to am in the uninformed about the micro node.  We shall check with someone that knows how to use it, howevr if you hear the repeater it announces that the link is down.  ????

John F. Reynolds President MARC Rialto, CA

--
Jeff KB6SUP
Tustin , CA

--