Topics

Name Badges - Last Call

John Beckwith

Greetings,

I’ll be placing an order for Name Badges first thing tomorrow.   So, last call - at least for now.

Thanks,

John, N6JCB
Westchester, CA

JOHN EDWARDS

Please make sure that they use RED not orange for the logo.

Thanks
John E

On Tuesday, January 7, 2020, 11:41:36 PM PST, John Beckwith <jbeckwit47@...> wrote:

Greetings,

I’ll be placing an order for Name Badges first thing tomorrow.   So, last call - at least for now.

Thanks,

John, N6JCB
Westchester, CA

Scott Farthing K6IXQ

Kim & I ordered them through PayPal not sure if John Edwards let you know that. Let me know if you need more info.

Scott Farthing

President
Farthing Development Inc.
949-500-2870
www.farthingdevelopment.com

On Jan 7, 2020, at 11:41 PM, John Beckwith via Groups.Io <jbeckwit47@...> wrote:

[EXTERNAL: Use caution when clicking links or opening attachments]

Greetings,

I’ll be placing an order for Name Badges first thing tomorrow.   So, last call - at least for now.

Thanks,

John, N6JCB
Westchester, CA

Got ’em….   Don’t think they’ll be ready for this weekend.

John

On Jan 8, 2020, at 10:11 AM, Scott Farthing K6IXQ <scott@...> wrote:

Kim & I ordered them through PayPal not sure if John Edwards let you know that. Let me know if you need more info.

Scott Farthing

President
Farthing Development Inc.
949-500-2870
www.farthingdevelopment.com

On Jan 7, 2020, at 11:41 PM, John Beckwith via Groups.Io <jbeckwit47@...> wrote:

[EXTERNAL: Use caution when clicking links or opening attachments]

Greetings,

I’ll be placing an order for Name Badges first thing tomorrow.   So, last call - at least for now.

John Beckwith

Got it - looking at my name badge it does look a little “orangey-red”.

Thanks,

John