Topics

Name Badges - Followup/Payment

John Beckwith

Greetings,

For those interested in the Name Badges I referred to in an earlier e-mail - For Payment - see the note I just sent out regarding Membership Dues. We will use the same payment methods for the Name Badges.

Online - PayPal or Zelle
Mail - Check
In Person at the SoCal meeting - Check or Cash (check preferred.)

I have notes from several of you requesting Name Badges and will get those into the shop this week. (Note - I have to create each one here at home first and send him “print ready” images to make the badges. So a little effort on my part.)

I’ll make one last call for orders later this week. Once that’s done I should have the badges early next week and will get them in the mail as quickly as I can.

Prior to making payment - I’ll post a note as to how much shipping will be. I’ll have to figure that out in the meantime.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

John, N6JCB, Secretary
Westchester, CA
@jbeckwit

Mark Kanzler

Please make me 2 name badges.

MARK KANZLER
KE6ZRP

and

ZIPPY
KE6ZRP

I will include 2 badges with my dues

Thanks John

zippy

Mark Kanzler, Ham on a Hog KE6ZRP Echolink node KE6ZRP-L, 2016 Harley Davidson Electra Glide

On Sunday, January 5, 2020, 01:44:49 PM MST, John Beckwith <jbeckwit47@...> wrote:

[...]

Jeff Gallagher

¿Cuanto questa?

Jeff Gallagher WB6ALR
Commander, Albert E. Schwab Post 555
(714) 206-6398
www.AmericanLegionPost555.com

"If you can't annoy someone with what you write, I think there's little point in writing." - Kingsley Amis, British Novelist, 1971.

On Sun, Jan 5, 2020, 12:44 PM John Beckwith <jbeckwit47@...> wrote:
[...]

Jeff KB6SUP
Tustin , CA

Carlos Varon

El dijo $10 por nombre.

718-374-1926
Please excuse any typos or spelling errors

"True patriotism isn't cheap.
It's about taking on a fair share of the burden of keeping America going"
-Robert Reich

Sunday, January 5, 2020, 4:50 PM -0500 from Jeff Gallagher <ocpd44@...>:

[...]

Ginger White

Esta en la primera carta.
Pero si Ud quite dar mas, que bueno.

On Sun, Jan 5, 2020 at 15:07, Carlos Varon
<lcvaron@...> wrote:
[...]

Lea el último correo electrónico como se indica

Gracias,

John, N6JCB, Secretary
Westchester, CA

On Jan 5, 2020, at 1:49 PM, Jeff Gallagher <ocpd44@...> wrote:

[...]

Grassy a$$....

Jeff Gallagher WB6ALR
Sgt., E-4, USAF '72-'76
Honorably Discharged, Honored to Serve

www.lesstraveledroadsgw.wordpress.com

"If you can't annoy somebody with what you write, I think there is little point in writing." Kingsley Amis, British novelist, 1971

--
Jeff KB6SUP
Tustin , CA

Jeff Gallagher

Not sure who checks the PayPal account but I sent two years of dues and money for two names badges.

Regards,

On Sun, Jan 5, 2020, 6:10 PM Jeff Gallagher via Groups.Io <ocpd44=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
[...]

I do and I did and you did.

Thanks,