Topics

MS-150 Sign Up Sheet

Krista Owens, (KB6MYR)

Hello All,
I don’t know who to address my question to, so I’ll ask the group.
Is there a sign up sheet for the MS-150 in October? I would like to sign up to work at Net Control, on Saturday the 19th.
Many thanks,
Krista Owens
KB6MYR

PS. I am planning on being at the meeting this Saturday

JOHN EDWARDS

I will put you on the sign up sheet. We are having our MARC meeting this Sat if you can also make that.

John E.

On Thursday, September 12, 2019, 09:16:39 PM PDT, Krista Owens, (KB6MYR) <krista.marc.ms150@...> wrote:

Hello All,
I don’t know who to address my question to, so I’ll ask the group.
Is there a sign up sheet for the MS-150 in October?  I would like to sign up to work at Net Control, on Saturday the 19th.
Many thanks,
Krista Owens
KB6MYR

PS. I am planning on being at the meeting this Saturday

Krista Owens, (KB6MYR)

Thank you John,
Yes, I will be at the meeting this Saturday