Topics

MS150 and the next ADA IE event

John Reynolds

I would like to thank those who participated in the MS 150 this past weekend. It was a job well done. I hope everyone enjoyed the weekend.

Next we have the Inland Empire Tour de Cure. On Saturday 17 November 2018 the ADA will conduct a bicycle ride in the Inland Empire (Riverside). The ride will start and end at Rancho Jurupa Park in Riverside CA, We, MARC has been asked to do our thing on the 42 and 62 mile rides. I need your help for this our last event of the year. I have the routes and have forwarded a turn by turn to Bill, K6WBD. You can review the routes at HTTPS://ridewithgps.com/routes/27955828 or change the numbers on the end to 28339754 for the other ride. I have two MARC members on my volunteer list for this ride. If you can make it please notify me at johnw5jfr@.... Thanks to the following:
Mijo, KF6BEB
Ginger, KM6MIG
Alvin, KD6UZM
John E. KC6ZOZ
Bill, K6WBD
Mark, KE6ZRP
Jeff, KB6SUP
Julie, KC6ZDS
Scott, KI6IXQ
Jim, KD6REA
Rich, AF6TM

Thanks again MARC could not do this without our volunteers. Please plan to join me for the ride on 17 Nov. 2018. We will set up net control at or before 7 AM and the ride starts at 8 AM.

John F. Reynolds
President MARC
Rialto, CA

Tkdgirl <tkdgirl64@...>

Last time I nicely ask to be remoVed from the MARC list. I never wanted to be added in the first place. My husband gets the emails so I get the info from him. Please remove me

Pat
KI6ETG

On Oct 24, 2018, at 11:44, John W5JFR <Johnw5jfr@...> wrote:

[...]

Sorry John, N6JCB. I missed you on the original, you were an add on at the end of Mijo"s list and I did not see it. Sorry again, Thanks for your help on Saturday at the ride.

John F. Reynolds
President MARC
Rialto, CA

---- John W5JFR <Johnw5jfr@...> wrote:

=============
[...]

Jeff Gallagher

Pat,

The easiest way to be taken off the list is to go to the bottom of the email. You will find an unsubsidized link there. Just click on it and you're done.

Regards,

Jeff Gallagher KB6SUP
Sgt. E-4 USAF '72-'76
Honorably Discharged, Honored to Serve

"If you can't annoy someone with what you write, I think there's little point in writing." - Kingsley Amis, British Novelist, 1971.

--
Jeff KB6SUP
Tustin , CA