From: John Beckwith <jbeckwit47@...>
Date: 11/1/19 10:27 (GMT-08:00)
To: MARC <marchq@groups.io>
Subject: [marchq] Miscellany

Ran across these on the Internet while doing some Ham Radio research.

Enjoy….

Pay attention to your XYL/significant other….:-)

Need a new Antenna???

John, N6JCB
Westchester, CA

My apologies - I didn’t need to register for those - I just grabbed them off a page I was reading.

My sincere apologies.    I will check more closely in the future.   Too bad too - very entertaining.

Again - sorry for any inconvenience….

On Nov 1, 2019, at 10:56 AM, Rich Lewis via Groups.Io <RichLewis04@...> wrote:

I don't appreciate emails with links to sites that require registration to see content.

Rich Lewis

Ran across these on the Internet while doing some Ham Radio research.

Enjoy….

Pay attention to your XYL/significant other….:-)

Need a new Antenna???

John, N6JCB
Westchester, CA

John Reynolds

I  understand John, I get these all the time, it is hard to filter all.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10