Topics

MARC News from Rialto

John Reynolds

I have arranged for a new meeting place because I was told the Mimi's on Euclid has closed. We will meet (for better or worse) at the Katella Grill, 1325 Katella in Orange, CA. This is at the north east corner of Katella and Main, between the 57 and 55 freeways on Katella. (Closer to the 57), I will be there for Brunch tomorrow about 10 AM, depending upon traffic from Rialto. They said that they do have a meeting room available I hope it will work, that is why I am going down to the OC tomorrow.

Also, don't forget the MARC net on Wednesday at 1930 (7:30 PM) I hope my radio works, I have two Kenwood 742 radios, one has a dead memory battery and the other has lost transmit on 2M. It is time to see John Klewer for repair (after the Saturday meeting). Perhaps it is time to try my D700 that is a spare for the unit on my Goldwing, I will have to reprogram it to the right frequencies. A lot to do and little time to do it.

Looking forward to our meeting on the 10th of November. Be prepared to discuss our Christmas meeting on 8 December. What shall we offer???

..
John F. Reynolds
President MARC
Rialto, CA

Jeff Gallagher

Sucks to be retired. I'll try to head up and meet you there at 10. Let me know if your plans change.

Jeff Gallagher KB6SUP
Sgt. E-4 USAF '72-'76
Honorably Discharged, Honored to Serve

"If you can't annoy someone with what you write, I think there's little point in writing." - Kingsley Amis, British Novelist, 1971.

--
Jeff KB6SUP
Tustin , CA