MARC Net - Thu, 04/01/2021 #cal-notice

main@marchq.groups.io Calendar <noreply@...>

MARC Net

When:
Thursday, 1 April 2021
7:15pm to 8:00pm
(GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Organizer:

Join us the first Thursday of each month at 7:15pm Pacific Time for the MARC net.

You can get onto the net from any PAPA Analog repeater (http://www.papasys.com/dmr/RPT-PAGE/), so find the repeater nearest you and jump on.

You can also join using VOIP:

  • For Echolink look in the conferences list for "*PAPA*"
  • For IRLP connect to node 9255
  • AllStar node 49171

73’s and talk to you later,

Carlos Varon

Hello! I  heard the few members  on the net and because I had the wrong settings on my iPhone sadly I could not check in BUT I was able to hear the net clearly!!!
So thanks for the invite but I was with you in spirit,
Thank You
‘73
Carlos- K2LCV

718-374-1926

Please excuse any typos or spelling errors

"True patriotism isn't cheap.
It's about taking on a fair share of the burden of keeping America going"
-Robert Reich

Thursday, April 1, 2021, 10:15 PM -0400 from noreply@groups.io <noreply@groups.io>:

MARC Net

When:
Thursday, 1 April 2021
7:15pm to 8:00pm
(GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Organizer:

Join us the first Thursday of each month at 7:15pm Pacific Time for the MARC net.

You can get onto the net from any PAPA Analog repeater (http://www.papasys.com/dmr/RPT-PAGE/), so find the repeater nearest you and jump on.

You can also join using VOIP:

  • For Echolink look in the conferences list for "*PAPA*"
  • For IRLP connect to node 9255
  • AllStar node 49171

73’s and talk to you later,

Mark Kanzler

Fantastic Carlos, sorry we missed you.  Not to rub it in any, but it was 85 degrees here today.  Hope you stay dry.

zippy

Mark Kanzler, Ham on a Hog KE6ZRP , 2016 Harley Davidson Electra Glide

On Thursday, April 1, 2021, 07:39:28 PM PDT, Carlos Varon <lcvaron@...> wrote:

[...]

John Beckwith

Yeah, but... We had a great drive through the Oregon and Northern California mountains towing our great new trailer.....:-)). (Postings to follow....)