Topics

MARC Net

John Reynolds

Tonight Wednesday at 7:30PM.. Don't forget.

  John F. Reynolds President MARC Rialto, CA

Ginger White

Bill is up here in Oregon with me!
I don't think the repeaters can jump us down that far LOL
Hope all is well,
Ginger
KM6MIG

" Be who you are, and say what you feel. Those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." Dr. Seuss

On Wed, Oct 9, 2019 at 11:27, John Reynolds
<Johnw5jfr@...> wrote:

Tonight Wednesday at 7:30PM.. Don't forget.

  John F. Reynolds President MARC Rialto, CA

Michael Rickey (AF6FB)

Ginger,
You can connect to IRLP node 9663 for the net.
--
Michael AF6FB
http://af6fb.net

Scott Farthing K6IXQ

Also we have ability to use an unused channel on the WIN-System 9100 reflector if needed.

Scott Farthing

President

Farthing Development Inc.

949-500-2870

http://www.farthingdevelopment.com

FDI Letter_Email

It's all about the kids

http://tourdeoc.org

You can connect to IRLP node 9663 for the net.
--
Michael AF6FB
http://af6fb.net

William Douglas

But first you need to be able to connect to a repeater.

Bill k6wbd

http://www.micro-node.com/nano-m1.shtml

Scott Farthing

President

Farthing Development Inc.

949-500-2870

http://www.farthingdevelopment.com

FDI Letter_Email

It's all about the kids

http://tourdeoc.org

But first you need to be able to connect to a repeater.

Bill k6wbd

On Wed, Oct 9, 2019 at 3:42 PM, Michael Rickey (AF6FB)

Ginger,
You can connect to IRLP node 9663 for the net.
--
Michael AF6FB
http://af6fb.net

John Beckwith

For those of among the uninitiated....   How does this micro-node work?

Thanks,

On Oct 9, 2019, at 5:51 PM, Scott Farthing K6IXQ <scott@...> wrote:

http://www.micro-node.com/nano-m1.shtml

Scott Farthing

President

Farthing Development Inc.

949-500-2870

http://www.farthingdevelopment.com

<image002.jpg>

It's all about the kids

http://tourdeoc.org

But first you need to be able to connect to a repeater.

Bill k6wbd

On Wed, Oct 9, 2019 at 3:42 PM, Michael Rickey (AF6FB)

Ginger,
You can connect to IRLP node 9663 for the net.
--
Michael AF6FB
http://af6fb.net

Jeff Gallagher

Heard the net....sort of, but couldn't get in from my QTH.

Don't forget, I need articles this week. Maybe a report on last week's ride?

Jeff Gallagher WB6ALR
Commander, Albert E. Schwab Post 555
(714) 206-6398
www.AmericanLegionPost555.com

"If you can't annoy someone with what you write, I think there's little point in writing." - Kingsley Amis, British Novelist, 1971.

--
Jeff KB6SUP
Tustin , CA

Michael Rickey (AF6FB)

John,
The Nano-node from Micro-node is a simplex repeater that connects to IRLP and Echolink nodes. It is functionally similar to a ZUMspot.

It is a simplex repeater that runs at about 10mw. You set your radio on the same frequency, when you key up the radio your signal is forwarded to the selected node. When there is traffic on the node, the Nano-node will transmit to your radio.

The end result, is the same as using a repeater that supports either IRLP or Echolink.

You can control the device using touch tones from your radio or the display on the front of the unit. You can get more info and download the manual from http://www.micro-node.com/nano-m1.shtml

They are a little pricey, but they work well.

Michael AF6FB
http://af6fb.net

John Beckwith

Thanks for the info - might check it out one day.

John, N6JCB, 4-93