Topics

MARC Name Badges

John Beckwith

For those interested in MARC Name Badges - Again, the cost is $10 for the badge.  I’ve gotten an estimate from the post office of about $3.50 each to ship.   So, that, plus some padded mailers - we’ll call it $4.00 for shipping.

So if you have ordered, or are going to order a name badge, and will need it shipped, you can go to PayPal or Zelle and send us $14/badge.   Send to marcradiohq@....

I placed the order today for those who already ordered.   But probably won’t get them til early next week.  As soon as I do - I’ll get them shipped out.  So make sure I have your correct mailing address.  Please send that information directly to my personal e-mail below.   No need to clutter up this list with that stuff.

Thanks,

John

Jeff Gallagher

I can wait until the next meeting.

Jeff Gallagher WB6ALR
Commander, Albert E. Schwab Post 555
(714) 206-6398
www.AmericanLegionPost555.com

"If you can't annoy someone with what you write, I think there's little point in writing." - Kingsley Amis, British Novelist, 1971.

--
Jeff KB6SUP
Tustin , CA