Topics

MARC Name Badge

John Beckwith

Greetings,

Just a quick note to let everyone know - I’ve got a local shop that will make name badges for us.  They are 1” x 3”, plastic, sort of “silkscreened” - not engraved.  Glossy - and really look nice.  (Nicer than the picture below.). And they have magnetic backs - so no holes in your shirt (or chest….:-)

Cost is $10 each - plus shipping if you’re out of the SoCal area and can’t pick it up at our monthly meeting here.

I’m about to place an order, so let me know as soon as possible if you’re interested.  Confirm the name and call sign you want and I’ll get them made up.

Thanks,

John, N6JCB, Secretary
Westchester, CA

Ginger White

I would love one, John. And order one for Bill, also, my surprise to him.

My call sign is KM6MIG
Bill's is K6WBD

thanks,
Ginger
trying to type while holding the cat in one arm is a challenge

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”
Dr. Seuss

On Saturday, January 4, 2020, 10:08:19 AM PST, John Beckwith <jbeckwit47@...> wrote:

Greetings,

Just a quick note to let everyone know - I’ve got a local shop that will make name badges for us.  They are 1” x 3”, plastic, sort of “silkscreened” - not engraved.  Glossy - and really look nice.  (Nicer than the picture below.). And they have magnetic backs - so no holes in your shirt (or chest….:-)

Cost is $10 each - plus shipping if you’re out of the SoCal area and can’t pick it up at our monthly meeting here.

I’m about to place an order, so let me know as soon as possible if you’re interested.  Confirm the name and call sign you want and I’ll get them made up.

Thanks,

John, N6JCB, Secretary
Westchester, CA

Jeff Gallagher

One for the wife and me.

Jeff WB6ALR
Julie KC6ZDS

Regards,

Jeff Gallagher WB6ALR
Commander, Albert E. Schwab Post 555
(714) 206-6398
www.AmericanLegionPost555.com

"If you can't annoy someone with what you write, I think there's little point in writing." - Kingsley Amis, British Novelist, 1971.

--
Jeff KB6SUP
Tustin , CA

John Beckwith

Will do.

Thanks,

John

On Jan 4, 2020, at 10:41 AM, Jeff Gallagher <ocpd44@...> wrote:

[...]

Tustin , CA <MARC Name Badge Small - Actual.jpg><MARC Name Badge - Small.jpg><MARC Name Badge Small - Actual.jpg><MARC Name Badge Small - Actual.jpg>

Carlos Varon

Happy New Year to all!

1 name tag for me.
Carlos
K2LCV

Thank You
35-34 170th Street
Flushing, NY 11358

718-374-1926
Please excuse any typos or spelling errors

"True patriotism isn't cheap.
It's about taking on a fair share of the burden of keeping America going"
-Robert Reich

Saturday, January 4, 2020, 1:08 PM -0500 from John Beckwith <jbeckwit47@...>:

Greetings,

Just a quick note to let everyone know - I’ve got a local shop that will make name badges for us.  They are 1” x 3”, plastic, sort of “silkscreened” - not engraved.  Glossy - and really look nice.  (Nicer than the picture below.). And they have magnetic backs - so no holes in your shirt (or chest….:-)

Cost is $10 each - plus shipping if you’re out of the SoCal area and can’t pick it up at our monthly meeting here.

I’m about to place an order, so let me know as soon as possible if you’re interested.  Confirm the name and call sign you want and I’ll get them made up.

Rich Lewis

Sounds good to me.

Richard Lewis
AF6TM

Rich Lewis

Just a quick note to let everyone know - I’ve got a local shop that will make name badges for us.  They are 1” x 3”, plastic, sort of “silkscreened” - not engraved.  Glossy - and really look nice.  (Nicer than the picture below.). And they have magnetic backs - so no holes in your shirt (or chest….:-)

Cost is $10 each - plus shipping if you’re out of the SoCal area and can’t pick it up at our monthly meeting here.

I’m about to place an order, so let me know as soon as possible if you’re interested.  Confirm the name and call sign you want and I’ll get them made up.

Thanks,

John, N6JCB, Secretary
Westchester, CA

Robert Cascaddan

I want one.

Bob Cascaddan, N7ARB

On Sat, Jan 4, 2020 at 11:25 AM Rich Lewis via Groups.Io <RichLewis04=aim.com@groups.io> wrote:
Sounds good to me.

Richard Lewis
AF6TM

Rich Lewis

Just a quick note to let everyone know - I’ve got a local shop that will make name badges for us.  They are 1” x 3”, plastic, sort of “silkscreened” - not engraved.  Glossy - and really look nice.  (Nicer than the picture below.). And they have magnetic backs - so no holes in your shirt (or chest….:-)

Cost is $10 each - plus shipping if you’re out of the SoCal area and can’t pick it up at our monthly meeting here.

I’m about to place an order, so let me know as soon as possible if you’re interested.  Confirm the name and call sign you want and I’ll get them made up.

William Douglas

Well I was going to order one for me and Ginger but she beat me to it.

73
Bill
k6wbd

On Saturday, January 4, 2020, 10:08:20 AM PST, John Beckwith <jbeckwit47@...> wrote:

Greetings,

Just a quick note to let everyone know - I’ve got a local shop that will make name badges for us.  They are 1” x 3”, plastic, sort of “silkscreened” - not engraved.  Glossy - and really look nice.  (Nicer than the picture below.). And they have magnetic backs - so no holes in your shirt (or chest….:-)

Cost is $10 each - plus shipping if you’re out of the SoCal area and can’t pick it up at our monthly meeting here.

I’m about to place an order, so let me know as soon as possible if you’re interested.  Confirm the name and call sign you want and I’ll get them made up.

Thanks,

John, N6JCB, Secretary
Westchester, CA

Shhhhh…. Don’t tell her you know.  It’s supposed to be a surprise….;-)

John, N6JCB
Westchester, CA

On Jan 4, 2020, at 12:29 PM, William Douglas via Groups.Io <wbdoug55@...> wrote:

[...]

I won't tell her if you don't!!! I will look surprised at the meeting when they arrive.

On Saturday, January 4, 2020, 12:31:08 PM PST, John Beckwith <jbeckwit47@...> wrote:

[...]

Kind of hard to surprise someone when you post it to the group, isn't it? I didn't think about that before I hit send!

Ginger

" Be who you are, and say what you feel. Those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." Dr. Seuss

On Sat, Jan 4, 2020 at 12:42, William Douglas via Groups.Io
<wbdoug55@...> wrote:
[...]

But we all fun with it anyway….:-)

John, N6JCB

<wbdoug55@...> wrote:
[...]

James Carter (KN4VZE)

Edited

Hey John/JCB,

Please may I have a badge too?

James
KN4VZE

Best Regards,

James

John Beckwith

Carlos,

I finally got your Name tag and got it in the mail today.  Shipping was $4.00 - the name badge $12, so if you would send me $16 that would be great.   You can use either Zelle or PayPal to my e-mail address.   Or a check if you prefer.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

John
jbeckwit47@...

On Jan 4, 2020, at 11:23 AM, Carlos Varon <lcvaron@...> wrote:

[...]

James,

I finally got your Name tag and got it in the mail today.  Shipping was $4.00 - the name badge $12, so if you would send me $16 that would be great.   You can use either Zelle or PayPal to my e-mail address.   Or a check if you prefer.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

John
jbeckwit47@...

On Jan 5, 2020, at 7:10 AM, James Carter (KN4VZE) <tegatai@...> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

Hey John/JCB,

Please may I have a badge too?

James
KN4VZE

Best Regards,

James

Krista Owens, (KB6MYR)

Hello John,
If it’s not too late, I would like to order a name badge please.
'
Krista
KB6MYR

On Jan 4, 2020, at 10:08 AM, John Beckwith <jbeckwit47@...> wrote:

Greetings,

Just a quick note to let everyone know - I’ve got a local shop that will make name badges for us.  They are 1” x 3”, plastic, sort of “silkscreened” - not engraved.  Glossy - and really look nice.  (Nicer than the picture below.). And they have magnetic backs - so no holes in your shirt (or chest….:-)

Cost is $10 each - plus shipping if you’re out of the SoCal area and can’t pick it up at our monthly meeting here.

I’m about to place an order, so let me know as soon as possible if you’re interested.  Confirm the name and call sign you want and I’ll get them made up.

Thanks,

John, N6JCB, Secretary
Westchester, CA

<MARC Name Badge Small - Actual.jpg><MARC Name Badge - Small.jpg>

Carlos Varon

Payment sent via Paypal.
Thank You
Carlos Varon-K2LCV

[...]