MARC monthly meeting this Saturday 4-10-21

Mark Kanzler

This Saturday at 8:00 am will be the monthly MARC meeting via Zoom.  Please join us and find out the latest in what's happening with MARC and to enjoy our friends and share what is going on with MARC members.

Here is the Zoom info to log in to the meeting:

Meeting ID: 893 6133 6570
Passcode: 205197

I hope to see everyone this Saturday

Thanks

zippy

Mark Kanzler, Ham on a Hog KE6ZRP , 2016 Harley Davidson Electra Glide

Carlos Varon

Thank You for the reminder but alas while you folks are having your morning Java or cereal bowls, I will be helping with setting up our annual NYCHOG bike blessing. Lord knows we all need a good blessing or prayer.
Be well, be safe and catch you on the next one!
‘73
Carlos -K2LCV
Flushing, NYC

718-374-1926

Please excuse any typos or spelling errors

"True patriotism isn't cheap.
It's about taking on a fair share of the burden of keeping America going"
-Robert Reich

Thursday, April 8, 2021, 9:56 PM -0400 from ke6zrp_mark@... <ke6zrp_mark@...>:

This Saturday at 8:00 am will be the monthly MARC meeting via Zoom.  Please join us and find out the latest in what's happening with MARC and to enjoy our friends and share what is going on with MARC members.

Here is the Zoom info to log in to the meeting:

Meeting ID: 893 6133 6570
Passcode: 205197

I hope to see everyone this Saturday

Thanks

zippy

Mark Kanzler, Ham on a Hog KE6ZRP , 2016 Harley Davidson Electra Glide

Scott Farthing K6IXQ

Mark,

Good news on the upcoming breakfast. Kim and I send our best wishes. We will be in the air returning form a week long visit with our grandchildren in New Jersey. Everyone have fun. Can’t wait until our next event..

Scott Farthing

President

Farthing Development Inc.

949-500-2870 Voice

2021 is our 42nd year in Business

http://www.farthingdevelopment.com

It's all about the kids

http://tourdeoc.org

FDI Letter_Email

[EXTERNAL: Use caution when clicking links or opening attachments]

This Saturday at 8:00 am will be the monthly MARC meeting via Zoom.  Please join us and find out the latest in what's happening with MARC and to enjoy our friends and share what is going on with MARC members.

Here is the Zoom info to log in to the meeting:

Meeting ID: 893 6133 6570

Passcode: 205197

I hope to see everyone this Saturday

Thanks

zippy

Mark Kanzler, Ham on a Hog KE6ZRP , 2016 Harley Davidson Electra Glide

Lu Vencl KA4EPS

Sorry I missed it. I was enroute to Colorado. I am here until July.
I will try next time.
Lu
KA4EPS