Camping Club

JAMES BANKS

What was the name of the club you joined and camped for free ? For the life of me I can't remember ?  Jim

John Beckwith

Harvest Hosts is the one Mark is using.  But there are others as well.

On Apr 25, 2021, at 12:08 PM, JAMES BANKS via groups.io <james.banks@...> wrote:

What was the name of the club you joined and camped for free ? For the life of me I can't remember ?  Jim

JAMES BANKS

Thanks John that was the one I was looking for. Jim

On April 25, 2021, at 12:40 PM, John Beckwith <jbeckwit47@...> wrote:

Harvest Hosts is the one Mark is using.  But there are others as well.

On Apr 25, 2021, at 12:08 PM, JAMES BANKS via groups.io <james.banks@...> wrote:

What was the name of the club you joined and camped for free ? For the life of me I can't remember ?  Jim

John Beckwith

Another one is Campendium

John

On Apr 25, 2021, at 1:01 PM, JAMES BANKS via groups.io <james.banks@...> wrote:

Thanks John that was the one I was looking for. Jim

On April 25, 2021, at 12:40 PM, John Beckwith <jbeckwit47@...> wrote:

Harvest Hosts is the one Mark is using.  But there are others as well.

On Apr 25, 2021, at 12:08 PM, JAMES BANKS via groups.io <james.banks@...> wrote:

What was the name of the club you joined and camped for free ? For the life of me I can't remember ?  Jim

Mark Kanzler

Here we are in Houston at the aviation museum and Harvest Host. Really easy parking!