Topics

Camera Bags Available - SoCal

John Beckwith

Greetings,

For the SoCal group - I’ve been doing a little housecleaning and I’m getting rid of some camera bags and happy to donate to MARC members. All are in excellent condition and of varying configurations.

If anyone is interested let me know and I’ll bring them to the meeting this weekend.

Ginger White

No such thing as too many bags! If you'll bring them I'll ask Bill to look through them, for me.

Thanks,
73
KM6MIG

" Be who you are, and say what you feel. Those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." Dr. Seuss