Topics

Antenna mounting brackets.

John Reynolds

Someone has asked about antenna mounting brackets.  Check the MARC web page there are several pictured there.  MARC-hq.org  Contact me if you see something that you need.

John F. Reynolds President MARC Rialto, CA

James Carter (KN4VZE)

Hey John,

I could use a couple of the low-profile 1/2inch tube rack mounts that you have on the web site for my new & improved Ducati Monster installation (the last one was a bit of a Franken-Clamp).

Best Regards,

James

John Beckwith

James,

Just FYI - We have a bit of a conflict here in SoCal - we have 3 “John’s” - so it helps if you address us with our call as well - in this case you’re asking “John/JFR”….:-)

Of course you know - when you need a “John” - you can’t have enough….lol

John, N6JCB
Westchester, CA

On Nov 14, 2019, at 11:46 AM, James Carter (KN4VZE) <tegatai@...> wrote:

Hey John,

I could use a couple of the low-profile 1/2inch tube rack mounts that you have on the web site for my new & improved Ducati Monster installation (the last one was a bit of a Franken-Clamp).

Best Regards,

James

James Carter (KN4VZE)

LOL!  Thank you for the clarification John/JCB :)

I'll wait to hear back from John/JFR about the antenna mounts.