Support from NCG

Thanks, it's been a while since I ordered anything. Ray used to pick up stuff for the guys in LA. After I spent the weekend at Dayton I would call direct because it was easier for them to ship direct.

On Mon, May 3, 2021 at 9:51 PM Mark Kanzler via groups.io <ke6zrp_mark=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi Norm. Yes we do have support from Comet.. I will cc the to John, W5jfr who is our contact person with them and he should ask you what you need..

73,  Mark, zippy

On May 3, 2021, at 12:21 PM, Norm Huber <nih.n9zks@...> wrote:

Do we still have support from NCG (Comet)
 Norm N9ZKS

Mark Kanzler