Topics

Motorcycling Amateur Radio Club - Member Spotlights (Tentative) #web

main@marchq.groups.io Integration <main@...>

Member Spotlights (Tentative)

By jbeckwit

We currently have members all over the country and outside the US. The organization was founded in Southern California but we have, or have had, members in all the following places: Arkansas; Arizona; California; Florida; Georgia; Hawaii; Indiana; Illinois; Maryland; Minnesota; Mississippi; Nevada; New York; Ohio; Oklahoma; Oregon; Pennsylvania; Texas; Washington; Alberta, Canada; Quebec, Canada; … Continue reading Member Spotlights (Tentative)

Jeff Gallagher

Yup....

-Jeff G.-

--