Topics

KC7VQR Balloon 07/11/2020

Rod Rath

Here is the updated page for my balloon that was launched this morning.

https://aprs.fi/#!mt=roadmap&z=11&call=a%2FKC7VQR-11&timerange=3600&tail=3600 />

Rod Rath kc7vqr
Selah, WA

Nice to see your aprs balloon, I too am active on APRS and APRS-Wx though the readings are not so accurate

Best of 73's

de Lion Ajoy VU2JHM
Bangalore, INDIA

Scott Farthing K6IXQ

Me as well. K6IXQ-15 went to Breckenridge to work on a repeater. Then now we are in Williams Arizona going up the hill in the morning.

The balloon is so cool have been watching the entire trip. I posted it on the admin group of the WinSystem. They all really enjoyed it. Good job.

Scott Farthing
President
Farthing Development Inc.
949-509-2870
farthingdevelopment.com

Remember it's all about the kids.
Tourdeoc.org

On Jul 16, 2020, at 9:23 AM, Lion Ajoy - VU2JHM via groups.io <Lionajoy@...> wrote:

[EXTERNAL: Use caution when clicking links or opening attachments]

Nice to see your aprs balloon, I too am active on APRS and APRS-Wx though the readings are not so accurate

Best of 73's

de Lion Ajoy VU2JHM
Bangalore, INDIA

Jeff Gallagher

Sadly, we were supposed to be in Williams next weekend for the rodeo but they decided to restrict it to contestants and their families.  I hope the weather is good for you there.

Watching the balloons has been exciting.

Jeff Gallagher WB6ALR
Sgt., E-4, USAF '72-'76
Honorably Discharged, Honored to Serve

www.lesstraveledroadsgw.wordpress.com

"If you can't annoy somebody with what you write, I think there is little point in writing." Kingsley Amis, British novelist, 1971

--
Jeff KB6SUP
Tustin , CA