Topics

MARC Website

John Beckwith

Greetings,

Made a couple of changes to the website.   I added an article about getting started with radios on motorcycles to the Tech Center section.

I also added a Videos page - and posted a couple of videos I found from non-members.   Now - how about some videos from actual Members?   Anything?   How about just a walk around your bike showing us how you mounted things etc.   Any tricks or tips you might share.   Doesn’t have to be professional - just interesting and/or informative.

At some point, I’m hoping to put together a collection of short member videos and post it on Youtube (which will be a first for me.).  Get out name and content out there.

So?????   Send something along.

Thanks,

John, N6JCB
Westchester, CA

John Reynolds

Thanks John I’ll have a look.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Made a couple of changes to the website.   I added an article about getting started with radios on motorcycles to the Tech Center section.

I also added a Videos page - and posted a couple of videos I found from non-members.   Now - how about some videos from actual Members?   Anything?   How about just a walk around your bike showing us how you mounted things etc.   Any tricks or tips you might share.   Doesn’t have to be professional - just interesting and/or informative.

At some point, I’m hoping to put together a collection of short member videos and post it on Youtube (which will be a first for me.).  Get out name and content out there.

So?????   Send something along.

Thanks,

John, N6JCB
Westchester, CA

JOHN EDWARDS

Thank John B, your work is greatly appreciated.

John E

On Tuesday, June 30, 2020, 10:48:57 AM PDT, John Beckwith <jbeckwit47@...> wrote:

Greetings,

Made a couple of changes to the website.   I added an article about getting started with radios on motorcycles to the Tech Center section.

I also added a Videos page - and posted a couple of videos I found from non-members.   Now - how about some videos from actual Members?   Anything?   How about just a walk around your bike showing us how you mounted things etc.   Any tricks or tips you might share.   Doesn’t have to be professional - just interesting and/or informative.

At some point, I’m hoping to put together a collection of short member videos and post it on Youtube (which will be a first for me.).  Get out name and content out there.

So?????   Send something along.

Thanks,

John, N6JCB
Westchester, CA

Chris Hoffman - N6QR

I'm going to have a small writeup on my experiences pairing the new Sena 50S with the machine and a radio.... still getting the procedures down and establishing why they work.

On Tue, Jun 30, 2020 at 11:30 AM JOHN EDWARDS via groups.io <kc6zozjohn=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
[...]

Looking forward to it - include pix (you know, that thousand word thing…:-)

John, N6JCB
Westchester, Ca

On Jun 30, 2020, at 1:56 PM, Chris Hoffman <choffma@...> wrote:

[...]

And a link to the website, for us forgetful types...

Peter Krarup
KK6YGH

On Tue, Jun 30, 2020 at 2:39 PM John Beckwith <jbeckwit47@...> wrote:
[...]

Peter,

Good point - I should have done that in my original e-mail.   Here ya go…

John, N6JCB
Westchester, Ca