Topics

Motorcycling Amateur Radio Club - Motorcycle Volunteering? #web

main@marchq.groups.io Integration <main@...>

Motorcycle Volunteering?

By jbeckwit

New MARC member James – N4VZE – posted the following website – https://blog.motorcycle-volunteers.org/ – He’s in the SE part of the US and is working on setting up a way for motorcycle hams to get involved in community events. Check it out and sign up on his website. John, N6JCB, Westchester CA

James Carter (KN4VZE)

:)

John Beckwith

All - The link below from James Carter in Georgia is something he has put together as a central location for events we can all get involved in.   My hope is to get what he’s doing integrated with the MARC website.  We’ve had discussions on this and I’m still working to set this up.

When you get a chance - click on his link and check it out.

For Peter - thanks for the leads - great idea.

In connection with all this - if anyone has access to groups you attend where you might do some recruiting - let me know and I’ll send you some business cards with info on both MARC and the list James is maintaining.   Just send me your request, confirming your address and I’ll get them in the mail to you.

Thanks again to James and Peter for the support - and best of luck to our new President (he may need some with this motley group…:-),

John, N6JCB, Secretary
Westchester, CA

On Dec 18, 2019, at 4:01 AM, James Carter (KN4VZE) <tegatai@...> wrote:

:)

Mark Kanzler

I do not see the link you are talking about.

zippy

Mark Kanzler, Ham on a Hog KE6ZRP Echolink node KE6ZRP-L, 2016 Harley Davidson Electra Glide

On Wednesday, December 18, 2019, 07:58:39 AM PST, John Beckwith <jbeckwit47@...> wrote:

[...]

Check the note posted by James Carter - early this morning (at least early on the left coast…:-)

Thanks,

John, N6JCB
Westchester, CA