Topics

Motorcycling Amateur Radio Club - ICOM IC-2730A on a Kawasaki Concours – KG5GIV #web

main@marchq.groups.io Integration <main@...>

ICOM IC-2730A on a Kawasaki Concours – KG5GIV

By jbeckwit

I have been a Motorcycle Marshal for the Houston MS-150 for four years now. And one of the requirements to accomplish this mission is to become a Licensed HAM Radio Operator and carry a HAM Radio with you during the rides. As I saw during my training rides several Marshals struggling with their portable rig, … Continue reading ICOM IC-2730A on a Kawasaki Concours – KG5GIV

John Beckwith

Just to be clear - I posted this for our new member KG5GIV, but below it looks like I wrote it - Full credit goes to KG5GIV.

John, N6JCB
Westchester, CA