From: "main@marchq.groups.io Integration" <main@marchq.groups.io>
To: "main@marchq.groups.io" <main@marchq.groups.io>
Subject: [marchq] Motorcycling Amateur Radio Club - From the President’s Desk (2019-Feb) #web
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2019 16:09:40 -0800

From the President’s Desk (2019-Feb)

By af6fb

It’s February 2019. Now I have to learn to use 2019 for the date. With the start of winter just a few days ago, it seems that most of the USA has been quite cold, if not covered with ice and snow, both not very conducive to a motorcycle ride. Even Tim, AB0TS, in the … Continue reading From the President’s Desk (2019-Feb)