Topics

February 2019 Meeting Wrap-up #web Thanks!! #web

John Reynolds

Thanks for the meeting wrap. Nice to see so many MARC members and a visitor at the meeting.

.
John F. Reynolds
President MARC
Rialto, CA

---- "main@marchq.groups.io Integration" <main@marchq.groups.io> wrote:

By af6fb

We starting our meeting with some rain on the road, not unexpected. Still, we had 20 members attend our meeting. The new Marie Calendar’s location is working well for our group. MARC had a presence at the recent Quartzfest event in Arizona. Scott K6IXQ put the MARC banner in the WINS booth and generated significant … Continue reading February 2019 Meeting Wrap-up ( https://marc-hq.org/2019/02/09/february-2019-meeting-wrap-up/ )

Link: https://marc-hq.org/2019/02/09/february-2019-meeting-wrap-up/