Re: MARC Website

Chris Hoffman - N6QR

I'm going to have a small writeup on my experiences pairing the new Sena 50S with the machine and a radio.... still getting the procedures down and establishing why they work.

On Tue, Jun 30, 2020 at 11:30 AM JOHN EDWARDS via groups.io <kc6zozjohn=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Thank John B, your work is greatly appreciated.

John E

On Tuesday, June 30, 2020, 10:48:57 AM PDT, John Beckwith <jbeckwit47@...> wrote:

Greetings,

Made a couple of changes to the website.   I added an article about getting started with radios on motorcycles to the Tech Center section.

I also added a Videos page - and posted a couple of videos I found from non-members.   Now - how about some videos from actual Members?   Anything?   How about just a walk around your bike showing us how you mounted things etc.   Any tricks or tips you might share.   Doesn’t have to be professional - just interesting and/or informative.

At some point, I’m hoping to put together a collection of short member videos and post it on Youtube (which will be a first for me.).  Get out name and content out there.

So?????   Send something along.

Join main@marchq.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.