Re: MARC Website

John Reynolds

Thanks John I’ll have a look.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: John Beckwith
Sent: Tuesday, June 30, 2020 10:48 AM
To: MARC
Subject: [marchq] MARC Website

Greetings,

Made a couple of changes to the website.   I added an article about getting started with radios on motorcycles to the Tech Center section.

I also added a Videos page - and posted a couple of videos I found from non-members.   Now - how about some videos from actual Members?   Anything?   How about just a walk around your bike showing us how you mounted things etc.   Any tricks or tips you might share.   Doesn’t have to be professional - just interesting and/or informative.

At some point, I’m hoping to put together a collection of short member videos and post it on Youtube (which will be a first for me.).  Get out name and content out there.

So?????   Send something along.

Thanks,

John, N6JCB
Westchester, CA